The Grapevine - The Latest News from His Branches

"I am the Vine and you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit."

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Board Elects New Officers

At its first Meeting of the new fiscal year, the Board of His Branches, Inc. elected a new slate of officers for the coming year:

President - William W. Walence, PhD
Vice President - David J. Beinetti, AIA
Secretary - Eugene F. Young, PhD
Treasurer - Thomas Smith, CPA

Dr. William Morehouse will continue on as Executive Director, joined by Steven Hays as Director of Development and Elaine Vigar as Center Administrator.

Dr. Walence, Director of the Division of Adult Professional Studies at Roberts Wesleyan college, responded to his election in this way: "Thanks again for your faith in me. I’ll do my best to lead you, the Board, and His Branches to a successful closure of the key initiatives we have before us."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home